Pages

July 29, 2011

my VICTORY is you

tak suke direbut atau merebut..i will not waste my time on it..anyway its not my style.sy sorg yg lebih suke mengalah dalam hal yg tidak berfaedah atau hal yg tidak akan menguntungkan saye pun..if u want it,u get it, me? i have my own way to achieve my glory..in sweetest way of coz..ignore people who always talk bad thing bout us..n u will go further ahead from them..while they will always sitting at the back n laugh until they tired,dead in life n ruining themself out..pity them. i also dont care if some people doesnt like me,my attitude or what. u will hate me..but believe this : ur hating, will just get me into higher level coz it just get me become stronger to face the future..n i will thank u for that in secret way..the same time,saying bye2 mybe the real good words that i must say to u coz being a very attracting n irritating people beside my victory.. 
- the real ambitious girl SaSa.
 
 
.

No comments: